Hallin Marine is the owner and operator of the 80-metre DP2 SOV Windermere.
Designed and built to the company’s own specification, SOV Windermere became the flagship vessel since joining the Hallin fleet in year 2010. SOV Windermere has its own moonpool, a 15-man saturation diving system plus an air diving system. The vessel can be fitted with any Hallin remotely operated vehicle.
The SOV Windermere has a 50 metric tonne SWL knuckleboom subsea crane, active heave compensated (40 metric tonne SWL). This provides true operating capability down to 1,500 metres water depth. The vessel accommodates up to 120 personnel. Onboard facilities include a 700 square metre deck, plus an elevated helipad at the bow.
The Windermere is ideal for wellhead servicing, inspection and construction diving, and ROV support.
- DP2 subsea operations vessel
- Length 80m, Beam 20.4m
- Wide deck space 700m2 and operating capability down to a 1,500-metre water depth
- Up to 120-man accommodation
- 50mT SWL knuckleboom subsea crane, active heave compensated (40mT SWL)
- Helideck for Super Puma
- Built-in 15-man saturation diving system capable of operating at 200m depth